The most cost-effective Home Care available
Have you specific care needs, or do you simply want a helping hand and companionship so that you can live safely and independently in your own home?
We offer you an alternative Home Care package that is tailored to meet your exact needs. By directly employing the carer, you will:
- Enjoy a substantial reduction in home-care costs • Control who is in your home at all times
- Using a partnership approach we strive for the perfect personality match.
How does it work?
- We understand that you, like most older people, want to be in control of your own life, so we arrange a free initial consultation to assess your needs.
- We match your personality and requirements to the right carer and encourage you to participate in the creation of your own care plan.
- We only submit the best candidates. All our carers are reference-checked, rigorously screened, Garda-vetted and personally interviewed.
You choose …
At Hynes Agency, we appreciate that you may find it difficult to countenance someone sharing your home. We thus take great trouble to supply you with carers who will:
- Understand your priorities, needs and daily routine, and provide you with a personalised care plan
- Listen to you, treat you with dignity and respect, and adapt your care plan to your changing requirements
The carers can provide services such as the following:
Ruling on carers’ pay
Under a Labour Court ruling (2014), carers required to sleep over in the employer’s home are entitled to be paid the minimum wage rate, whether they are awake or asleep. The rationale is that such employees are obliged to act should the need arise.
If an employee is on call and not physically present in the employer's home, there is no requirement to pay the minimum rate.
However, comparative figures show that, in care for the senior, compared to other options, employing a carer on a permanent or part-time basis reduces costs considerably.
Income-tax relief of up to 41% is available to our clients or their relatives on the cost of care services, subject to conditions.
We recommend the Accounts Advice Center who can look after your Employer Registration and payroll at a reduced rate for our clients.
Get in touch today …
At Hynes Agency, we recognise that your requirements are unique, so get in touch with us today at (01) 8728170 to have a chat with one of our professional consultants.
My mother, an ex-nurse, was a complex medical case to handle and very sensitive to the care being provided … [The carers] quickly gained her confidence and trust and managed her medical needs, personal needs, care and comfort in the home efficiently and pleasantly with kindness, gentleness and good humour, which my mother very much appreciated.”