Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Stillorgan - Immediate Start
We are looking for a Full Time Nanny to care for two school going children and a baby.
- A minimum of two years' relevant experience in a family setting with excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- A minimum of a QQI or FETAC Level 5 Qualification
- Fluent English
- Taking care of the baby while the older children are at school.
- Dropping and collecting the children from school, playdates, activities, etc.
- Housekeeping duties in relation to the children.
- Taking the children for walks, to the park and other outings.
- Activities such as reading stories, puzzles, arts & crafts, etc.
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals for the children.
- Hours: 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm on Friday.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Mileage Expenses