Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Sandymount, Dublin 4 - €15 to €18 per hour - Driver Essential
We are looking for a Full Time, experienced Nanny to care for three children aged as follows:
- Girl aged 10½ years
- Boy aged 8 years
- Girl aged 6 years
- A minimum of two year's similar experience.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- A minimum of a level 5 FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification
- Fluent English
- Responsibility for the overall running of this family home including getting the children up in the morning, making breakfast and packed lunches, ensuring the uniforms are clean and tidy and the dropping the children at their various school.
- Collecting the children from school and bringing them to their various after school and extra-curricular activities.
- Carrying out age appropriate activities with the children including going to the park, the playground, the beach, reading stories, puzzles, arts & crafts, etc.
- Supervising and assisting with homework.
- Cooking snacks and meals for the children.
- Light housework in relation to the children including tidying their bedrooms, laundry, keeping the play areas tidy, etc.
- This is a five day per week position with a 7.30am start each day.
If you believe you're the right person for this lovely family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €18 per hour
- Petrol or diesel expenses
- Excellent Terms and Conditions