Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny, Booterstown, Co. Dublin - €15 to €18 per hour
We are looking for a kind and experienced Nanny to look after three school going girls aged six, nine and ten.
- A minimum of two year's experience in a similar role with excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- A minimum of a level 5 FETAC or QQI Childcare Qualification
- Responsibility for dropping to and collecting from school, after school activities, play dates, sports training, etc.
- Organising age appropriate activities for the children including going to the park, the playground, the beach, etc.
- Supervising and assisting with homework.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals and snacks for the children.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
- Getting the children up and ready for school in the morning and ensuring their school bags are correctly packed for the day.
- Preparing packed lunches.
- 47 Hours per week - Monday to Friday.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €18 per hour
- Mileage Expenses
- Excellent Terms and Conditions