Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny required - Dublin 15 - Driver not required
We are looking for a full time Nanny to care for three children:
- Boy aged seven
- Girl aged five
- Boy aged three
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar setting.
- Excellent references.
- A driver is not required for this role
- A childcare qualification is an advantage but not a deal breaker.
- Hours 7.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Getting the children ready in the morning.
- Dropping the children to school in the morning and collecting them in the afternoon. As the school is close by, a car is not required.
- Assisting and supervising homework.
- Children's laundry
- Tidying up the play areas.
- Preparation of snacks and meals for the children.
- Bringing the children on to the park and the playground.
- Arts & crafts, puzzles, reading stories, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and any written references you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €14 to €16 per hour
- Excellent Terms and Conditions