Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 4 - Driver Required - Excellent Salary
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny to care for three children aged:
- Boy aged ten years
- Girld aged eight years
- Boy aged five years
- A minimum of two year's relevant experience ideally in a Nanny role.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Fluent English
- Must be a good communicator and be able to liaise with parents.
- A minimum Level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification
- Duties to include school runs and taking the children to their various after school activities, house keeping and laundry in relation to the children as well as cooking for the children.
- Providing a safe, warm and nurturing environment.
- Ensuring homework and preparation is done for the next day.
- Hours: 7.30am to 6.30 Monday to Friday.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- €40,000 to €46,000 per year depending on experience