Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Leopardstown - Driver Required - January 2020 Start
This lovely family are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny to care for their three children aged ten, seven and a one year old.
This is a lovely, friendly home environment and they are looking for someone happy, organised and comfortable taking care of all three children at once.
- A minimum of two year's experience in a similar type of position.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence. A car can be provided.
- Fluent English
- Ideally at least a Level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm
- Ensuring that the children are always safe and happy
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Feeding (including bottle feeding)
- Taking the children to school, playgroup, extra curricular activities, playdates, the park etc.
- Playing games and arranging interesting, fun indoor and outdoor activities
- Washing and dressing the one year old
- Changing nappies
- Tidying up after the children and ensuring the children's rooms are always clean and tidy etc. The family also employ a Housekeeper so light housework only is required.
- Putting the one year old down for naps
- Helping the older childrens with their homework.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Excellent Terms and Conditions