Current Job Description
Part-Time Nanny - Smithfield, Dublin 7 - €15 to €17 per hour - February 2020 Start
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Nanny to care for twins aged 3½
- A minimum of two year's Nanny experience as well as a minimum of one year in a Montessori or Creche
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence.
- This family are specifically looking for a UK Nanny Qualification
- 24 to 30 Hours per week - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Getting the children up and ready in the mornings to include feeding, dressing and organising them.
- Bringing the children to and collecting them from Montessori.
- Bringing the children on outings including the park, playground, swimming, etc.
- Carrying out a range of suitable activities including arts & crafts, puzzles, jigsaws, reading stories, messy play, etc.
- Preparation and cooking of nutritious meals for the children.
- Light housekeeping to include some shopping as well as tidying up the children's play areas.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and Referee contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Use of Nanny Car