Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - €15/€16 per hour - Navan Road, Dublin 7 - February 2020 Start
We are looking for a full time Qualified and experience Nanny to care for two boys aged 2 and 4 years old.
- Fluent English
- Car owner preferable but not a deal breaker as everything is local.
- A minimum of two year's similar childcare experience ideally with younger children.
- Excellent References
- A minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification.
- 8am to 6pm - Monday to Thursday (40 Hours per week)
- Responsiblity for the complete care, wellbeing and safety of these two little boys.
- Bringing the older boy to school, collecting him and dropping him off at afterschool activities, playdates, etc.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with both boys.
- Arts & Crafts, puzzles, music, reading stories, etc.
- Outings to the park, the playground, walks, etc.
- Light housework in relation to the children including laundry, tidying up play areas, etc.
- Preparing and cooking healthy and nutritious meals and snacks for both children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €15/€16 per hour