Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 8 - Driver Required - €15 to €18 per hour
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny / Childminder to care for two children aged 2½ and 4 years old.
- A minimum of two year's experience with babies and younger children.
- Excellent References
- Full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- A minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification is preferable but is not a deal breaker.
- Bringing and collecting the four year old to school as well as other after school activities and play dates.
- Taking care of the 2½ year old and engaging in activities and games to promote his healthy development.
- Assisting the older child with homework.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Keeping the children's room and play area tidy.
- Children's laundry.
- Arts & Crafts, puzzles, jigsaws, music, reading stories, going to the library, etc.
- Outdoor activities including walks, going to the park, the playground, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €18 per hour depending on experience
- Motor expenses
- Excellent Terms & Conditions