Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - near Phoenix Park Dublin - €14 to €16 per hour
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny / Childminder to care for two children aged three and four years.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience ideally in a family setting.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A driver is preferable but is not a deal breaker
- A minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC childcare qualification is an advantage but not a deal breaker if the candidate has excellent experience especially with younger children.
- 40 Hours per week - Four long days ideally Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- All child related duties including ensuring their happiness, safety, care and wellbeing at all times.
- Collecting them from their school/pre-school, after school activities and play dates.
- Preparing nutritious and healthy snacks and meals for the children.
- Carrying out a variety of fun, age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
- Tidying up the children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Children's laundry.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €14 to €16 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions