Current Job Description
Part Time Nanny - North City Centre - €15 to €18 per hour - February 2020 Start
We are looking for a Part-time Nanny to look after twin girls aged three years old.
- A minimum of two year's similar experience ideally in a family setting
- Excellent References
- A driver would be an preferable but not a deal breaker.
- Fluent English
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare qualification - again, this is not a deal breaker if the candidate has excellent childcare experience.
- Three Long days per week - 30 hours in total. Ideally Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Bring and collect the children to and from their preschool, after school activities and playdates.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up the children's bedroom and play areas.
- Children's laundry
- Carrying out a variety of fun and interesting age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €18 per hour depending on experience, qualifications, etc.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Motor Expenses if the candidate uses own car
- A Nanny car can be provided.
- There is lots of flexibility surrounding this position.