Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Kilorglin, Co. Kerry - €14 per hour - Live in Position
We are looking for an experienced Nanny to care for a girl aged six and a boy aged one year.
- A minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare or Special Needs Qualification.
- A minimum of two year's experience as a Nanny, Special Needs Assistance or in a creche/montessori
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence
- Excellent references
- Full Time Hours
- Helping mother with the day to day smooth running of the home.
- Dressing and feeding the children in the morning.
- Dropping and collecting the older child to and from school.
- Carrying out age appropriate games and activities with both children.
- Indoor and outdoor games and activities.
- Light housekeeping including keeping the children's bedrooms and play areas tidy, children's laundry, etc.
- Some shopping
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €14 per hour
- Live in accommodation provided
- Nanny Car provided
- Excellent Terms and Conditions