Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Killarney, Co. Kerry - €13 - €15 per hour
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny to look after a seven year old and a one year old.
- A minimum of two year's relevant childcare experience in a familly setting, a creche/montessori, as a Carer or SNA in a school.
- Excellent References
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Qualification in childcare or SNA.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence - a Nanny car can be provided.
- Hours: 8am to 7pm - Monday to Friday
- Responsibility for the care, wellbeing and safety of these two children.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals.
- Getting the older child ready for school in the morning including dressing, feeding, dropping off at school, etc.
- Collecting the older child from school and other activities.
- Arts & Crafts, puzzles, jigsaws, reading stories, playing games at stimulating the development of both children.
- Maintaining good routine for the baby in relation to feeding and naps.
- Some light housekeeping and shopping.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €13 to €15 per hour depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- A Nanny Car can be provided.