Current Job Description
Part Time Nanny Position - Cork City - Three Days per week - Driver Required
We are looking for a part time, experienced Nanny / Childminder to look after three children aged 6, 4 and a baby of fifteen months old.
- A minimum of two years experience in a childcare role including childminding experience in a family setting, a creche, a montessori school, etc.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification would be an advantage.
- Three Days per week - 8am to 6pm
- Bringing the children to school, collecting them and dropping them off on play dates and to extra curricular activities.
- Assisting and supervising with homework.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Responsibility for the care, wellbeing and safety of the baby and ensuring good routines are maintained in relation to feeding and sleeping.
- Keeping the children's areas clean and tidy.
- Children's laundry.
- Carrying out suitable indoor and outdoor activities with all the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Motor expenses