Current Job Description
Experienced Nanny - Carrigaline - 3 or 5 days per week - Excellent Salary - Driver Required
We are looking for an experienced Nanny to look after three children:
- Girl aged 5½ years old
- Boy aged 3 years old
- Boy aged 1½ years old
- This family are looking for someone with excellent fluent English.
- A minimum of two relevant experience with the same family as a Nanny or Childminder with excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence with own car.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- Hours: 8.30am to 6pm - three or five days per week (there is flexibility surrounding this position)
- The nanny will be looking after the 1½ year old on a sole charge basis and will be responsible for all nursery duties.
- The nanny should be able to stimulate baby with fun and age appropriate activities and understand and recognise the different up coming milestones.
- Other duties include collecting the older children from school and extra curricular activities including play dates.
- Assisting with homework.
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals for all the children.
- Light housework in relation to the children.
- Carrying out suitable and fun age related indoor and outdoor activities with the older children as well.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions