Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 4 - Excellent Salary - Driver Required
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Nanny to care for two children aged:
- Girl aged 3½ years old
- Boy aged 6 months old
- A minimum of two year's relevant experience with the same family.
- Excellent references.
- Baby experience
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- Fluent English
- Hours - 8am to 6.30pm - Monday to Friday
- All aspects of sole charge childcare for a small baby.
- Dropping and collecting the little girl to and from montessori, activities and playdates.
- Helping the children meet their developmental milestones and provide lots of educational development and activities as they grow.
- Light housekeeping duties in relation to the children including tidying play areas, laundry and cooking healthy snacks and meals.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary
- Motor Expenses
- Excellent Terms & Conditions