Current Job Description
Qualified, Experienced Nanny required for 3 children - Dublin 4 - €15 to €17 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and qualified Nanny to care for three little boys aged 13 months, four and 5½ years.
- A minimum of two years' sole charge childcare experience, preferably Nanny experience although experience in a creche/montessori school will also be considered
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driver's licence
- Fluent English
- Baby Experience is essential
- A minimum Level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification
- A candidate who can take charge and fill their days with lots of fun activities, baking and time spent reading
- This is a forty hour week position
- Carrying out activities to help the children meet their developmental milestones and provide lots of educational development and activities as they grow.
- School collections
- Lots of outdoor activities and adventures and to build and maintain the children’s friendships within the area.
- Preparing and cooking the evening meal as well as making tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Housekeeping duties in relation to the children to include laundry, tidying bedrooms, cleaning up play areas, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send us your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Excellent Terms and Conditions