Current Job Description
COOK/HOUSEKEEPER - Ballsbridge - 20 Hours per week - Top Salary
We are looking for a competent and experienced Cook / Housekeeper to work a minimum of twenty hours per week.
- Fluent English
- Experience cooking nutritious and tasty family meals as well as batch cooking and freezing.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a Housekeeping role with excellent references
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team - this is a very happy home with a highly regarded and much loved Nanny
- Hours: Monday to Thursday - 4 Hours - Mornings or Afternoons and 8 Hours on Friday.
- Preparing evening meals for two adults and four children
- Organising school lunches and snacks for the children.
- Some shopping would be required.
- All typical housekeeping duties in relation to a large family home including cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen, polishing, hoovering, tidying bedrooms, laundry and ironing, etc.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This family home is close to the following bus routes: 18, 51D, 67X, 700, 77X as well as 37, 38, 38a, 39 and 39a
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary
- Excellent Terms and Conditions