Current Job Description
Experienced, Qualified Carer - Rathfarnham - Top Salary
We are looking for an experienced, qualified and committed Cerebral Palsy Care Giver to provide support to our client’s independence and self-determination while providing personal care support in the areas of communication, mealtime management and personal hygiene.
Our client is a twenty five year old man with Cerebral Palsy and visual impairment.
- A minimum FETAC or QQI Level 5 Qualification
- A minimum of two year's relevant experience
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence.
- 3 Day On (Day and Night) Roster
- Every second Saturday is required
- Bathing / Showering
- Assisting with dressing
- Oral Hygiene / Shaving / Hair care
- Assistance with aids
- Mobilising/Assisting with mobilising
- Assistance with feeding
- Prompting client to take prescribed medications
- Providing Nutritional Support
- Driving client's in own vehicle
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely client, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary - dependant on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions