Current Job Description
Part Time Nanny - Sandymount - Driver Required - Top Salary
We are looking for a part time, experienced Nanny to care for two boys aged six and nine years.
- A minimum of two year's experience as a Nanny or Childminder
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Fluent English
- Ideally a childcare qualification
- Hours: - Monday to Friday - 1pm to 6.30pm
- Collecting the children from school and bringing them to their after school activities and playdates.
- Keeping the play areas tidy.
- Preparing nutritious and healthy snacks and meals for the boys.
- Children's laundry
- Bringing the boys to the park, museum, library, etc.
- Assisting the boys with their homework.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top salary - completely negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions