Current Job Description
Part time Nanny - Dublin 16 - Driver not required - Top Salary
We are looking for an experienced Nanny or Childminder to care for two children aged four and two years old.
- A minimum of two full years as a Nanny or Childminder in a family setting.
- Excellent References
- Preferably a childcare or montessori qualification but this is not a deal breaker
- Fluent English
- Hours: 8am to 3pm - Monday to Thursday
- Hours can be extended if required.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate activities with the children including arts & crafts, baking, stories, puzzles, games, etc.
- Bringing the children to the park and organising outdoor activities for them.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious meals for the children.
- Maintaining good routines.
- Keeping the children's play areas and bedroom clean and tidy.
- Children's laundry.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top salary for the right candidate
- Excellent Terms & Conditions