Current Job Description
Full Time Experienced Nanny - Ballsbridge - Excellent Salary - April 2020 Start!
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny to look after a little girl aged four and her six month old sister.
- A minimum of two years' Nannying experience
- Excellent References
- A driver is not essential but it would be preferable.
- Fluent English
- Paediatric First Aid
- A minimum Level 5 FETAC or QQI Childcare Qualification
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm
- Maintaining excellent feeding and nap time routines with the baby.
- Carrying out age appropriate games and activities with both children.
- Collecting the four year old from school and bringing her to her various activities and playdates.
- Bringing the children to the park, the playground or for walks.
- Reading stories, puzzles, arts & crafts, music, etc.
- Light housekeeping duties in relation to the children only including laundry, keeping the play areas tidy, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience
- Excellent Terms and Conditions