Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 4 - Excellent Salary - April 2020 Start
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny to care for three children aged:
- Girl - aged six years
- Boy - aged aged four years
- Boy - aged sixteen months
- A minimum of two years similar experience with a family.
- Excellent References
- A driver is not essential but is preferable.
- A minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare qualification
- Fluent English
- Paediatric First Aid is an advantage
- Hour: Monday to Thursday - 40 Hours per week in total
- School runs.
- Preparing nutritious and healthy snacks and meals.
- Light housework in relation to the children.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with each of the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions