Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Templeogue - Excellent Salary - Non-Driving Position
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Nanny / Childminder to look after two little girls aged four years old and fifteen months with a baby due in September 2020.
- A minimum of two years' Nanny/Childcare experience ideally within a family setting
- Excellent References
- A minimum FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare Qualification
- Baby experience
- Fluent English
- Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
- To look after the children and ensure they are engaged and content.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Carrying out a variety of indoor and outdoor activities to entertain both children.
- Drop and collect the older child from Montessori.
- Light Housework in relation to the children.
- From September both children will be in Montessori until 12 noon so the focus will be on the new baby.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Negotiable Salary - depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions