Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Summerhill, Co. Meath - Driver Required - Excellent Salary
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Nanny to look after three small children:
- Boy aged four years old
- Girl aged 2½ years old
- New born baby boy.
- A minimum of two years' childcare experience ideally as a Nanny, Childminder or Au Pair
- Excellent References
- Full, Clean Driving Licence and own car
- Experience with babies and new borns would be an advantage
- Paediatric First Aid is preferable.
- Ideally at least a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare Qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- Fluent English
- Monday to Friday - approximately 40 hours per week.
- Assisting the mother with the overall childcare duties but in particular in relation to the older two children as she will be looking after the baby.
- School runs
- Dropping to and collecting from playdates and extra-curricular activities.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Light Housework in relation to the children only.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €13 to €15 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions