Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 16 - Excellent Salary - Driver Not Required
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Nanny / Childminder for:
- Boy aged four years old
- Girl aged eighteen months old
- Baby due in Autumn 2020
- Experience of small children and babies is essential.
- Ideally at least a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare Qualification.
- A minimum of two years' childcare experience.
- Fluent English
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm.
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children including stories, puzzles, arts & crafts, walks to the park, outdoor games, etc.
- Light housekeeping duties in relation to the children only including laundry, tidying up the play areas and bedrooms, etc.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and tasty meals for the children.
- Dropping to and collecting the older child from school.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €14 to €17 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions