Current Job Description
Part-Time Nanny - Foxrock - One child - Driver Required - Excellent Salary
We are looking for a loving, caring, experienced Nanny to care for one little boy aged five years old.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience ideally in a family setting.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare,S.N.A. or Caring qualification
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 1pm to 6.30pm
- School runs as well as bringing the little boy to his appointments, playdates and extra-curricular activities.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities including reading stories, puzzles, arts & crafts, trips to the park, etc.
- Light Housekeeping including laundry and keeping the play areas tidy.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and tasty snacks and meals.
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of this little boy at all times.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions