Current Job Description
Part Time Nanny - Douglas, Cork - Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Top Salary - Driver Essential
We are looking for a Part-Time Nanny to care for three children aged 6, 4½ and 2 years old.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- A minimum of two year's relevant experience with excellent references.
- Ideally a QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8.30 to 6pm
- Taking care of three lovely children and ensuring their safety and wellbeing at all times.
- Dropping to and collecting the older two children from school and extra-curricular activities.
- Assistance with homework
- Carrying out a variety of indoor and outdoor age appropriate activities with each child.
- Preparation of healthy and tasty snacks and meals for the children.
- Keep the play areas and bedrooms tidy.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions