Current Job Description
Part-time Childminder - Ballyroan, Dublin 14 - €15 to €17 per hour - 4 or 5 Afternoons per week
We are looking for a part-time but experienced Childminder to care for two boys aged ten and fourteen years old.
- A minimum of two year's experience in any of the following areas: a Childminder, Nanny, Teacher, Au Pair or Camp Counsellor.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- Hours: 2.30pm to 7.15pm - 4 or 5 days per week.
- Collecting the ten year old from school and after-school activities.
- Supervising homework
- Preparing and cooking snacks and meals.
- Some light housekeeping in particular the children's laundry and keeping the family areas clean and tidy.
- Ensuring TV and screen time are kept to a minimum
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions