Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - near Cork Institute of Technology - Driver Essential
We're looking for a full time, experienced and qualified Nanny to care for three children aged six, four and eighteen months.
- A minimum of two year's experience as a Childminder, Nanny, Au Pair or Creche Assistant
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Fluent English
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
- Dropping to and collecting from school, play dates and extra-curricular activities.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with each child.
- Assisting with homework
- Ensuring good routines around naps and feeding are maintained for the 18 month old.
- Some very light housekeeping duties.
- Preparing and cooking snacks and meals for the children.
- Ensuring the safety, well being and happiness of these three lovely children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €13/€14 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions