Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Killiney - Driver Essential - Top Salary - June 2021 Start
We are looking for a full time, qualified Nanny to care for three children aged three, five and six years old.
- Ideally, a minimum of two year's childcare experience with the same family.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Fluent English
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Getting the children up and ready in the morning and bringing them to school and nursery.
- Collecting the children in the afternoon and bringing them to after school activities, sports, play dates, etc.
- Light housekeeping in relation to the children only including laundry, keeping the play areas and bedrooms tidy.
- Preparing snacks and meals for the children.
- Bringing the children to the park, playground, beach, etc.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor activities with the children especially arts and crafts.
- Assisting with homework.
- Responsibility for the care, safety and wellbeing of the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Top Salary for the right candidate