Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Rathmichael - Top Salary - Driver Essential - June 2021 Start
A lovely family in Rathmichael, Co. Dublin is seeking a wonderful and caring full time Nanny to look after two little boys (2 and 5 years old). The parents ideal candidate would be someone looking to stay with the family for a long time.
- Ideally a minimum of two year's childminding experience with the same family.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- A FETAC or Childcare qualification would be an advantage.
- Paediatric first aid would also be advantageous.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm.
- Ensuring the safety, care and well being of the two little boys.
- Dropping and collecting the older child to and from pre-school, activities and play dates.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate activities including arts & crafts, baking, puzzles, stories, etc.
- Bringing the children to the park, the playground, the beach and playing outdoor games with them.
- Light housekeeping in relation the children to include tidying the play areas and bedrooms, children's laundry, preparing nutritious and healthy snacks and meals, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience
- Excellent Terms & Conditions