Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Templeogue - Excellent Salary - Driver Required - May 2021 Start!
A family based in the Templeogue area is currently seeking a kind, caring, experienced and professional Nanny to look after their new born baby boy and a two and a half year old little girl.
- Ideally a minimum of two years' Nannying experience with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English
- A paediatric aid qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Ideally a level 5 or higher QQI or FETAC childcare qualification.
- Working Hours - Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- General nanny duties will be required but the family will also need assistance on weaning and potty training as well as light housekeeping related to the children only.
- Organising the children’s daily schedules
- Changing nappies
- Cleaning and sterilising bottles
- Setting up nap routines
- Maintaining track of the children’s development and updating the parents
- Carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities for both children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Top Salary - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications, etc.