Current Job Description
Nanny for three girls - 36 Hours per week - Monkstown - Flexible Start Date
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional and experienced Nanny to look after three little girls aged between nine months old and three years old.
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience as a Nanny or Childminder.
- At least two years experience within the same family would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent References.
- A minimum FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare Qualification would be preferable along with up to date paediatric first aid.
- Fluent English
- Hours: 24 to 36 Hours per week with flexibility around start and finish times.
- Undertaking all Nanny and nursery duties, including taking the children to the park, organising fun age appropriate activities, cooking simple healthy meals and preparing snacks for the children.
- Maintaining good sleeping and feeding routines.
- Some light housework in relation to the children only.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary €16 to €18 per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions