Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Blackrock - 4 Children - Salary Negotiable - Driver Required
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional and experienced Nanny to care for four children:
- Boy aged eleven
- Boy aged eight
- Girl aged four
- Boy aged one
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience as a Nanny or Childminder.
- Two years experience with the same family would be preferable.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Fluent English
- At least a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Qualification would be an advantage.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be advantageous.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 48 Hours per week.
- Maintaining feeding and nap routine.
- School runs as well as dropping to and collecting from after school activities, play dates, etc.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children. Their favourite foods include: curries, spaghetti bolognese, stir fries, roast dinners, etc.
- Carrying out a variety of outdoor activities and games including trips to the playground, the park and on walks.
- Organising age appropriate indoor activities for all the children.
- Assisting with and supervising homework
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Salary totally negotiable and dependant on experience.
- Nanny car is provided
- Excellent Terms and Conditions