Current Job Description
Part time Nanny - Drumcondra - Immediate Start - €15 to €17 per hour - Driver not Essential
We are looking for a Part time Nanny to look after four girls aged between four and twelve years old.
- Ideally a minimum of two years Nannying/Childminding experience with the same family.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence would be an advantage but is definitely not a deal breaker.
- A childcare qualification would be preferable.
- Monday to Friday - 12 noon to 6pm
- School drops and collections.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Supervising play including arts and crafts, games, puzzles, reading stories, etc.
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Taking the children out to the park, for walks and carrying out various outdoor activities.
- Light housework in relation to the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 to €17 per hour
- Excellent Terms and Conditions