Current Job Description
Experienced Nanny - Foxrock, Dublin 18 - Excellent Salary - Driver Required - Top salary
We are looking for an experienced Nanny to look after three children:
- Girl aged 5½ years old
- Boy aged 3 years old
- Boy aged 1½ years old
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a minimum of three years relevant experience with the same family as a Nanny or Childminder with excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence with own car. Must be a confident driver.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification.
- A strong swimmer with be a huge bonus.
- Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday.
- The nanny will be looking after the 1½ year old on a sole charge basis and will be responsible for all nursery duties.
- The nanny should be able to stimulate baby with fun and age appropriate activities and understand and recognise the different up coming milestones.
- Other duties include collecting the older children from school and extra curricular activities including play dates.
- Assisting with homework.
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals for all the children.
- Light housework in relation to the children.
- Carrying out suitable and fun age related indoor and outdoor activities with the older children as well.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience.
- Reimbursement of petrol/diesel expenses.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.