Current Job Description
Nanny required - Rathmichael, Co. Dublin - Driver essential - €18 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring and professional Nanny to look after three children aged from three to nine years old.
- A minimum of three years Nannying or Childminding experience would be preferable.
- Excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 FETAC or QQI qualification.
- Must be a dog lover.
- Fluent English.
- Monday to Friday - 40+ hours per week - Flexibility regarding start and finish times.
- Taking care of their daily requirements, including meals, snacks as necessary, school runs, etc.
- Managing the weekly schedule, ensuring school events and activities are planned for and coordinating extra circular activities.
- There is also an aspect of cleaning & laundry involved in the role including tidying the children’s bedrooms and play areas to ensure all games, books and toys are picked up, cleaned, and stored in their proper location, help tidying the kitchen after preparing meals and helping with the children's laundry as and when.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €20 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Petrol/Diesel expenses.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.