Current Job Description
Nanny - Donnybrook - Driver essential - €18 to €20 per hour - Four Days per week
We are looking for a kind, caring Nanny to look after three children aged 10, 8 and 3 years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' relevant experience in a creche, montessori and/or family setting with at least two years in the same job or with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 FETAC/QQI qualification in Childcare.
- Must be an animal lover as the family have two cats.
- An Irish speaker would be a huge advantage as the children go to a gaelscoil.
- Monday to Thursday - 40 hours per week - There is some flexibility so if the candidate would prefer to work 35 hours per week this can be facilitated.
- Collecting the children from school, after school activities, play dates, sports, etc.
- Supervising homework.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
- Housekeeping duties relating to the children.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €18 to €20 gross per hour.
- Reimbursement of mileage expenses.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.