Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Ballsbridge - €18 to €20 gross per hour - September 2022 Start
We are looking for a kind and caring Nanny to look after twin girls aged three years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three year's similar experience ideally in a family setting with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare qualification - this is not a deal breaker if the candidate has excellent childcare experience.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid.
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 6pm each day
- Bring and collect the children to and from their preschool, after school activities and playdates.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up the children's bedroom and play areas.
- Children's laundry
- Carrying out a variety of fun and interesting age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €20 per hour depending on experience, qualifications, etc.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Motor Expenses
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.