Current Job Description
Part Time Nanny - Castleknock - Driver Required - Excellent Salary
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Nanny to care for two girls aged 4½ years.
- A minimum of three years childminding experience with the same family.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification.
- Monday to Friday - 2pm to 6pm.
- Responsibility for the full day care of the twins.
- Arranging fun, educational and stimulating indoor and outdoor activities for the children including walks, trips to the park, arts & crafts, etc.
- Providing snacks and small meals and tidying up after play and meals.
- Light housework in relation to the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Salary negotiable - dependant on experience.