Current Job Description
Nanny - Sandymount, Dublin 4 - Driver Essential - €17 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny/Childminder to look after four children aged 4, 6, 10 and 11 years.
- Ideally a minimum of three years Nannying/Childminding experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence and own transport.
- A FETAC or QQI childcare qualification would be preferable.
- An animal lover as the family have two small dogs.
- Monday to Friday - full time hours - Some flexibility around start and finish times.
- Dropping to and collecting from school, extra curricular activities and playdates.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor activities including arts & crafts, baking, games, etc.
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Taking the children out to the park, for walks to various local amenities as well as carrying out various outdoor activities and games.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 to €20 per hour depending on experience.
- Reimbursement of fuel expenses.
- Annual bonus.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.