Current Job Description
Nanny - Cabinteely, Dublin 18 - Driver Required - €18 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring experienced Nanny to care for two children aged 2 and 5 years with new baby due in February.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a minimum of three year's childminding experience in a family setting, creche or montessori school, with at least two of those years in the same job.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC qualification in childcare.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be a huge bonus.
- Toddler and baby experience would be preferable.
- Four days per week - 40 Hours per week - certain amount of flexibility surrounding this position.
- Planning activities, messy play, collect the children from school, Montessori and playdates.
- Preparing children's snacks and meals
- Keeping the children's bedroom and play areas tidy and clean at all times.
- Maintaining routines.
- Carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
- Assisting five year old with homework.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €20 per hour depending on experience.
- Reimbursement of motor expenses.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.