Current Job Description
Part-time Housekeeper/Companion - Donnybrook - Driver Essential - €18 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional, experienced Housekeeper/Companion for this lovely couple.
- Ideally a minimum of three years as a Housekeeper and/or a Companion within a family or private household setting.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- A FETAC or QQI Healthcare qualification would be preferable.
- An interest in gardening would be an advantage.
- Basic computer skills would be a huge bonus.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 1pm but some flexibility if required would be greatly appreciated.
- Assisting with grocery shopping and carrying out errands.
- Driving to and from local shops, appointments and other outings.
- Housekeeping duties including kitchen, bathrooms, scheduled deep cleans, dressing the beds, hoovering, polishing, etc.
- Arranging appointments for electrician, plumber, gas repair, etc. and marking them in the diary.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €20 per hour depending on experience.
- Mileage expenses.
- Additional salary for gardening.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
To be considered for this position, please send us your full and complete CV along with written references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.