Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Ranelagh - Driver Required - August Start
We are looking for a kind and caring professional, experienced Nanny to look after:
- Boy aged 7
- Boy aged 6
- Twin girls aged 8 months.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' nannying experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally experience with babies and toddlers.
- A FETAC/QQI Childcare qualification up to at least Level 5 would be preferable.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be an advantage.
- Must be an animal lover as the family have a dog.
- 40 Hours per week - ideally Monday to Thursday.
- Sole charge of the twins all day.
- Confidence with the various developmental milestones and able to help with weaning and potty training.
- Organising the children's schedules, cooking healthy meals, managing all nursery duties including doing the children's laundry and organising closets/clothes/toys etc.
- Dropping to and collecting the older children from school.
- Assisting with homework.
- Carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 to €20 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.