Current Job Description
Part-time Childminder - Malahide - Driver required - €17 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Childminder to look after three children:
- Girl aged seven
- Boy aged six
- Boy aged three
- Ideally a minimum of three years' in a childminding role with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a childcare qualification up to at least FETAC/QQI Level 5.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be an advantage.
- A dog lover as the family have a lovely gentle dog.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car would be preferable.
- Monday to Friday - 12.30pm to 6pm
- Collecting the children at 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm - all schools/Montessori are within walking distance of the house.
- Assisting with homework.
- Bringing the children on walks, to the playground, on outings.
- Carrying out a range of fun indoor activities including arts & crafts, stories, puzzles, games, etc.
- Preparing tasty snacks and meals for the children.
- Dropping the children to and collecting them from playdates.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 to €20 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV to email@example.com