Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Sandymount - €16 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional and experienced Nanny to look after two children aged 2 and 3 years.
- Ideally a minimum of three year's childminding or nannying experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent references.
- A driver with a full, clean driving licence would be preferable but not a deal breaker.
- A minimum level 5 FETAC/QQI Childcare qualification would be an advantage.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be a bonus.
- 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
- Bringing the older child to playschool in the morning.
- Dropping and collecting the older child to and from various activities and playdates.
- Sole care of the toddler.
- Maintaining excellent routines, an understanding of developmental milestones and encouraging both children to explore within safe boundaries.
- Keeping bedrooms and play areas organised.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious meals.
- Creative with organising age appropriate indoor and outdoor fun activities.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Nanny car can be provided if required.
- €16 to €20 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.